This ticket, issued by Hello O Tours Co., Ltd., is subject to the following conditions:
- Phuket Passes purchased online are non-transferable, non-refundable, or cannot be exchangeable for cash or kind.
- Phuket Pass is at ticket holder's own risk. Hello O Tours Co., Ltd. will not be responsible for any loss.
- Admission prices are valid for Adult and Child
- For your security and protection, please note that online purchase(s) must be made with credit cards with One-Time
Password (OTP) feature.
- Unauthorized duplication or sale of ticket is prohibited.
- No claims will be entertained for any lost, torn, defaced or expired ticket or voucher.
- Surcharges may be applicable for special exhibitions or events.
- These terms and conditions regulate the business relationship between you, the customer and us, Hello O Tours Co.,
Ltd. By using Our Web Site in any way, or by buying from us, you agree to be bound by them.
- No person under the age of 18 years may purchase goods and services.
- Hello O Tours Co., Ltd. facilitates and communicates content, features, promotions, and the reservation and/or purchase
of tickets in connection with destination specific sightseeing services, such services provided by independent
owners within a geographic territory ("Content Partners"). As such, Hello O Tours Co., Ltd. does not itself provide
sightseeing tours or attractions.
- The copyright in the material contained in
www.GoPhuketPass.com website belongs to Hello O Tours Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.
Except solely for your own personal and non-commercial use no part of this web site may be copied, broadcast
or adapted without the prior written permission of Hello O Tours Co., Ltd.
- Hello O Tours Co., Ltd. assumes no responsibility for the contents of any other websites to which the
www.GoPhuketPass.com has links.
- To the extent permitted by law, Hello O Tours Co., Ltd. shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage
which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in this web site.
- While Hello O Tours Co., Ltd. has taken every effort to ensure that the information contained within the website
is correct, you should be aware that the information may be incomplete, inaccurate or may have become out of
- Hello O Tours Co., Ltd. cannot be held responsible for services rendered as described in Phuket Pass.
- We are extremely conscious in protecting your privacy and confidentiality. We understand that all users of our site
are quite rightly concerned to know that their data will not be used for any purpose unintended by them, and
will not fall into the hands of a third party. Our policy is both specific and strict. If you think our policy
falls short of your expectations or that we are failing to abide by our policy, do please tell us.
- We are constantly vigilant for credit card or other fraud. We report all charge backs to a credit reference agency.
If you have any reason to seek the return of money paid, please contact us rather than your credit card issuer.
- Information may be unlawfully available to hackers and snoopers. We take no responsibility for this. The risk is
no different from a similar risk in a bricks and mortar establishment. Except as set out below, we do not share,
or sell, or disclose to a third party, any personally identifiable information collected at this site. If this
policy should change in the future, then we shall provide notification in advance, and the opportunity for all
users to indicate whether or not they would prefer that we do not provide the information to third parties as
- We do not market to children under 18 years of age. Here is a list of the information we collect, and why it is necessary
to collect it:
- 1) Basic identification and contact information, such as your name and contact details.
This information is used:
- 1.1 to provide you with the services which you request;
- 1.2 to maintain our accounts;
- 1.3 for billing;
- 1.4 to enable us to answer your enquiries;
- 1.5 for verifying your identity for security purposes;
- 1.6 for marketing our services and products;
- 1.7 to help make our web site as useful to you as possible;
- 1.8 information which does not identify any individual may be used in a general way by us or third
parties, to provide class information, for example relating to demographics or usage of a particular
page or service.
- 2) Your domain name and e-mail
Are recognized by our servers and the pages that you visit are recorded. This information is used:
- 2.1 in a collective way not referable to any particular individual, for the purpose of quality control
and improvement of our site;
- 2.2 to send you news about the services to which you have signed up;
- 2.3 to tell you about other of our services.
- 3) Financial information, including credit card details
This information is used to obtain payment for goods and services you have ordered from us. Such information is automatically
encrypted, and later decrypted for use. It never touches our system.